- Delivered lecturer on “IPQC, QC and Validation” in Tatyasaheb Kore college of Pharmacy on 08/08/2014.
- Delivered guest lecturer on “Pharmaceutical Management and Marketing” in Sitabai Thite College of Pharmacy, Shirur on 24th April 2009.
- Delivered Guest lecturer on “Communication a Key to Success” at M.C.E Society’s Institute of Pharmacy, Azam Campus Camp Pune on 6th January 2018.
- Delivered lecture on topic “My story of Entrepreneurship” as Resource Faculty at one week Faculty Development Program (FDP) based on “Entrepreneurship” on Friday, 08/03/2019, Session IV, day 5, Initiated by MIT Pune Technology Business Incubator, Approved by DST and NSTEDB and Organized by Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University School of Pharmacy, Pune from 4th March 2019 to 15th March 2019.
- Delivered guest lecturer on “Pharma Career Opportunities” at Alard College of Pharmacy on the occasion of World Pharmacist day on 25th September 2019.
- Delivered Guest lecturer on “Entrepreneurship Essentials” at M.C.E Society’s Institute of Pharmacy, Azam Campus Camp Pune on 17th December 2019.
- Conducted online webinar on the topic “Conducting Webinars using GoBrunch” on Friday, 25th April 2020 at 12.00 noon to 1.00 pm as part of One-week online Faculty Development Program (FDP) based on theme “Effective use of ICT Tools for Teaching and Learning Process and Online Assessment” organizing by MCE Society’s Institute of Pharmacy (Diploma) and Sponsored by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE), Mumbai scheduled between 20th to 25th April 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGh8sGQ6eQI
- Panelist for webinars on the topic “How to choose the right graduation program?” and “Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Industry in Today’s Changing World” organized by PR & Marketing Communications, Branding, Marketing & Promotions, MIT World Peace University https://mitwpu.edu.in/ on 20 and 22 April 2020.
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University School of Pharmacy Pune
S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038