Achievements / Awards / Recognition / Membership
- “Indian Teacher Award 2021” from International Research Association, London EC1V 2NX, England,
United Kingdom for indebted work and inspirational dedication to deliver high-quality work for the development of the society Sept 2021.
- Best Researcher Award” Best Researcher Award” In the International Scientist Awards on Engineering, Science and Medicine, held on 16 & 17-Jul-2021, Mysore, India, Organized by VDGOOD Professional Association.
- “Certificate of appreciation and cash prize of Rs. 5000/- from Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)” for effectively deploying equitable and inclusive ICT practices to overcome the challenges to posed to Teaching – Learning processes during the COVID – 19 pandemic Dec 2020″
- “Innovative Pharmacist & Dedicated Academician Award Specialization: Pharmaceutics” by The Society of Innovative Educationalist & Scientific Research Professional, Chennai on October 2020
- “Ideal Teacher Award” by Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research on 4th September 2019.
- “Best Teacher award“ President Karandak, MP’s, Bhalchandra Institute of Pharmacy.
- Joint Secretary APTI (PG course).
- Chaired Session at International Conference ICORTIC Organized by MIT WPU School of Pharmacy at Sheraton Grand, Pune.
- Rank 10th in Pune University M Pharm.
- Best Trainee Sun Pharma.
- Active Member of VDGOOD Professional Association since Mar 2020
Dr. Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University School of Pharmacy Pune
S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038